Why, hello from the craziest week of law school yet!
(dern, it's only Monday)
1. Attempt to wrap my head around the constitutionaility of a woman's fundamental right to choose an abortion. Aka sit through ConLaw class and try to understand. (somewhat check).
2. Sound semi-intelligent in Sales when briefing a case regarding the UCC and a contract between NASA and Thiokol, the nation's producer of upper stage satellite motors for space shuttles. Sayyy whaaa? (kinda check).
3.. Complete legal writing citation exercises and turn in for grade. (4 hours later...check). And work on my first memo draft that's due next week (does staring at Word for 15 minutes count?)
4. Eat something containing some sort of nutritional substance (If PB crackers in the library count, check).
5. Embrace Messy Hair. (check)
5. Pray (check check check), remind yourself your God is in control (check), and re-read Psalm 73:23- "Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand" (check).
6. Study some more for your Legal Research final in two days (oh yea, about that...).
7. Realize your Sales midterm is a week away so you'd better start understanding more rocket science (see #2) (check).
8. Blog so that you can write it all out and keep sane :) (we're getting there).
23 Yet I am always with you;
you hold me by my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel,
and afterward you will take me into glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.