Hi, friends! This past weekend, Andrew and I gave an old bulletin board a makeover.
I really liked this idea I found on pinterest, and then this idea from diy newlyweds.
So, we bought some masking tape and two small bottles of paint.
We laid out the letters and stripes, going with a mismatch pattern. Then painted the whole board in "inca gold". We then peeled the tape off while it was still a little wet (so wouldn't stick to the cork).
The next day, I placed scrap paper all over the cork and painted the edges in a medium gray. The whole project cost only around $3.
I'm really excited to hang this in our house! :)
Praying for all my great readers! Love y'all-
Ps- Project linked up with My Fashion Forward Blog- All things pretty! Check out other projects here! http://myfashionforwardblog.com/2013/5/30/all-things-pretty-10/